Saturday, October 1, 2016

Our First Love Letter to Malic

Dear Palangging,

In a few hours from now, We will be celebrating our three special occasion - Mother's day, Father's day and a birthday.  Yes, its October and no I'm not mistaken. At exactly 3:42 a.m. on the first of October 2015, a 47 cm baby boy was placed on my chest then I became a Nanay and the man holding my hand became a Tatay.

It took us 5 years, 4 doctors and 1 TCM doctor to have you langga.  Not that we didn't want to, but because science can be confusing.  Perhaps, one day I will tell you the long road of conceiving you. 

For now, I will tell you about the day you made my 11 painful hours of labor worth it all.  For the record, we all have our stories inside that delivery suite that day.  But those stories are reserved for family gatherings only.

Hi! I have moved my post here.  See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment