Monday, February 14, 2011

White Sand Paradise in the South

The countdown for the red letter day is still ticking, but I have to say, I'll save my Valentine thoughts for later. Right now, I'm heading straight to sunny Philippines since its almost summer there now in this part of the world. Well, I think it's almost summer despite the frequent rains that sprinkles the city. Summer in the Philippines starts on March right after classes close out. So vacation plans are in order. This is where the picture of white sand beaches of Davao comes in.

Summer vacation always equal to white sand beaches, and Philippines has lots of white sand beaches to choose from. Top in the list is the infamous Boracay. But, for some who wants to unwind on the beach without the wild nightlife, but simply the natural feel of the beach, they go somewhere else, like Davao.


Hi! I have moved my blog here.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment