Sunday, June 3, 2012

BC Bloggers

After a short hiatus with writing, that's like a week, I saw the decline of viewers visiting my blog. It saddens me. A bit. Anyway, my blog consultant a.k.a. my sister, adviced me to join this community where I can increase my viewers. Since at the moment, number of hits on my blog is one of my sources of heart pumping moments, I signed up and joined BC Bloggers.

My blog is like my baby. I nurture it with constant checking and a healthy content posting. I try to make it more easy read while being informative. I want to share to the world what I have experienced in places I have been to and if I earned a bit of moolah along the way, better. But for now, I am contented with sharing my thoughts and hopefully the excitement of every road trips, city happenings or a simple trip around the city where I am living at. To read more about my blogs and more interesting blogs, join the community where similar thoughts and new discoveries come together. Join us at www.mommydiary.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment