More on Changi Airport information. One post is just not enough. If you are taking a cab going to the airport, the cab driver will ask you which terminal will you be getting off. In case you don't know which terminal to tell the driver, below are the airlines operating per terminal:
Air India - AI Air India Express - IX All Nippon Airways - NH
Asiana Airlines - OZ Berjaya Air - J8 Cebu Pacific Air - 5J
Etihad Airways - EY Firefly - FY Hainan Airlines - HU
IndiGo - 6E Korean Air - KE Lao Airlines - QV
Lufthansa German - LH Malaysia Airlines - MH Mandala Airlines - RI
Pal Express - 2P Philippine Airlines - PR Royal Brunei Airlines - BI
Scoot - TZ SilkAir - MI Singapore Airlines - SQ
Southeast Asian Airlines Sriwijaya Air - SJ SWISS - LX
Tiger Airways - TR TransAsia Airways - GE Vietjet Air - VJ
China Eastern Airlines - MU Sichuan Airlines - 3U
Garuda Indonesia - GA SriLankan Airlines - UL
Jet Airways - 9W Transaero Airlines - UN
Qatar Airways - QR United Airlines - UA
Saudi Arabian Airlines - SV Vietnam Airlines - VN
* Airlines not listed operates from Terminal 1.
Services in this airport are endless. Some of the services listed on the guidebook are as follows:
- Available at Terminal 3, Arrival Hall. If you are embarking on a cruise ship from the airport you can check-in your baggage at the Fly-Cruise Counter 48 hours prior to the departure. Baggage will be delivered directly at your cruise cabin.
* Left Baggage:
- Available at Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge and Public Area. If you plan to go and explore either the airport or the city and you don't want to carry too much stuff you can leave your things at the Left Baggage Counters which is available 24 hours for a certain fee.
* Medical Services & Pharmacies:
- Available at Terminal 1, Departure Transit Lounge; Terminals 2 & 3, Departure Transit Lounge and Public Area. For medical requirements there are counters to provide you the necessary medicines and assistance. Airport Clinic Emergency Hotline is +65 6543 2223.
Passengers' needs are also provided by the airport. Too bad I didn't check all of it as I was too lazy to read the guidebook while I was there.
- Children's Play Area - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Family Zone - Terminal 2, Departure Transit Lounge
- Baby Care Room - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- TV & Entertainment Lounges - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Free WIFI - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge and Public Area
- Free Internet Access - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Spa, Massage & Foot Reflexology - ( Terminal 1 - the Fish Spa & Reflexology; Terminal 2 - The Ultimate Spa and TranSpa; Terminal 3 - My Foot Reflexology)
- Shower Facilities - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Powder Room - Terminals 1 & 3, Departure Transit Lounge
- Prayer Room - Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Special Needs - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge and Public Area
- Laundry Services - Terminals 2 & 3, Public Area
- Free Rest Areas - Terminals 1,2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
- Smoking Areas - Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Departure Transit Lounge
And lastly, here's the layout. Hopefully it could help you roam the busy floors of Singapore Changi Airport.