Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shopping on a Budget in Singapore

The first month in Singapore was a total nightmare.  One because I am all alone.  Second, I don't have internet in my room and third I don't know anyone there to consider my friend.  However, our office has an internet connection and I could check my mails and update myself on a forum I have initially joined before trying my luck in this new country.  So what to do?  I explored the city.  On my own.  There is a lot of advantages when roaming around a big and busy city all alone.  You don't have to worry about your companion and you get to do and eat whatever you want.  I must admit I was sort of the introvert that time.  But it was fun.  More time for my self and for discovering things.  Singapore always connotes shopping but since no salary yet, I opted to hunt down bazaars and flea markets.


Hi! I have moved my blog here. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. We are not coaching on a daily basis because we often travel with our charity and commercial interests.
    Flights to Windhoek
    Cheap Flights to Windhoek

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have provided very good information, and people get useful benefits from reading about such information. Thank you so much for this
    Techiman Postcode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people will get lot of benefits by reading such kind of informational stuff .Thank you so much for this .
    hisar postal code

    ReplyDelete